Photo Scavenger Hunt
1. Mark 4:3 Don’t be like the hard soil on the path where the #26______ (devil) can take away God’s word before it can help you grow and develop into a Godly person. Take a photo of a small #26.
2. Psalm 104:17 … the stork has its home in the #27_____ ______. Photograph a #27
3. Isaiah 2:20 In the last days men will throw away their idols to #28________ and bats. They will hide in #29_______. Take a picture of a #28 that lives in a #29.
4. Psalm 42:1 As the #30______ thirsts for water, so my soul thirsts for the living God. Photograph a #30 or one of its larger cousins.
5. Exodus 25:4-5 The Lord told Moses to tell the Israelites to bring him offerings of #31______, #32______ and scarlet yarn … and ram skins died #33_____. Photograph #31, #32, and #33 colored flowers.
6. Luke 12:24 Consider the #34_______. They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn, yet God feeds them. Photograph a #34.
7. Job 37:5-7 God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways! He does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the #35______ “Fall on the earth … so that all men He has made will know His work.” Take a picture of some #35.
8. Matthew 8:20 When people wanted to follow Jesus wherever He went, He warned them that unlike birds that have #36_______, He had no earthly home. Photograph a #36.
9. 1 Chronicles 6:19 #37______ was the second son of Merari and grandson of Levi. Luke 14:22 when the invited guests made excuses for not coming to the Master’s dinner, the poor and crippled and blind and lame were brought in and there was still #38_______. Photograph something that is the first syllable of #37 plus #38. (a ___________)
10. Psalm 19:9 The laws of the Lord are sure and righteous. They are more precious than #39_____. Photograph a #39 colored flower.
11. Proverbs 30:26 #40______ are creatures of little power, yet they make their home in the crags (rocks). You can photograph a #40, one of these little rabbit-like alpine animals, in the Moraine Visitors Center. Here it has a different name. Can you guess what it is?
12. Luke 13:32 Jesus said, “Go tell that #41_____, I will drive out demons and heal people … and on the third day I will reach my goal. Photograph a #41.
13. Leviticus 11:6 The #42________ is unclean for you. Photograph a #42.
14. Amos 4:13 He who forms the #43_________…the Lord Almighty is His name. 2 Timothy 4:17-18 I was delivered from the #44______ mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack … Photograph a #43 #44.
15. Luke 11:11 If your son asks for a #45______ will you give him a snake instead? Photograph a #45.
16. Revelations 7:9-10 … they were wearing #46_______ robes and shouted out, “Salvation belongs to God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb.” Photograph a #46 flower.
*When “in the wild” photos are not possible a trip to the Moraine Park Visitors Center will make it possible to complete this part of the scavenger hunt. Some Bible translations might not have the exact word we intend.
Return to Skits and Ideas Menu